Friday, June 16, 2023

Mount Vernon Insider: 2023 Campaign Trail: Mayor Shawyn Patterson Howard: Vote with me tomorrow!

 





Friends,

Tomorrow is the first day of early voting, and I can't wait to cast my ballot. And I want you there with me when I do!

At 9:30am, we're meeting by Levister Towers for a canvassing day of action. At 10am, I'm going to lead a group of supporters from there to the Doles Center to cast my ballot for myself and for my running mates, Jaevon Boxhill and Derrick Thompson.

I hope you can join me there and encourage all your friends to come along. Any Mount Vernon Democrat can vote at the Doles Center or at City Hall during Early Voting, so make sure you and your friends make your plan to vote today. I'll see you tomorrow, and thanks for all your support so far! 


Sincerely,


Mayor Shawyn Patterson-Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment