Thursday, April 6, 2023

Mount Vernon Insider: City of Mount Vernon: Campaign Trail 2023: Andre Wallace Democrat for Mount Vernon Mayor: Thank you for supporting my candidacy for mayor of Mount Vernon.

 


Dear Neighbors,

 

I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for your support in getting me on the ballot for the upcoming mayoral election in Mount Vernon. Thanks to your efforts, we were able to collect close to 2500 signatures from our neighbors and voters, which is a significant milestone for our campaign.

 

As a candidate for mayor, my goal is to make Mount Vernon a better place to live, work, and raise a family. I believe that by working together, we can create a brighter future for all of our residents by increasing public safety, lowering our taxes and improving our quality of life. That's why I'm reaching out to you today to ask for your continued support as we move forward with our campaign.

 

Whether it's volunteering your time, making a donation, or simply spreading the word about our campaign, your support means the world to me. Together, we can make a real difference in Mount Vernon, and I am committed to working for your best interests every step of the way.

 

Thank you again for your support, and I look forward to working with you to build a stronger, more vibrant Mount Vernon.

 

Sincerely,

Andre Wallace


No comments:

Post a Comment